1. Check the weather of the place you plan to travel: check the weather forecast for the next 10 days of the city and the average temperature and precipitation for the rest of the month.
2. Determine a destination: it is necessary to have a general understanding of the terrain of the area.
3. Learn about the local culture and customs, and choose clothes according to the local style.
4. Follow the principle that several pieces of clothes can be matched with multiple sets of clothes, and maintain one color match in the travel wardrobe.
5. Wrinkle resistant clothing artifact is essential, as well as some wrinkle resistant clothes.
Men's 2pc Color Block Soft Fleece Lined Set