1. Place the hoodie on the table with the back facing up and the hoodie facing down, if there are two pockets both should be facing down.
2. Cross your arms behind your back. Cross them in the middle of the hoodie. Make the shape of the hoodie look rectangular shape.
3. Fold the hoodie in half horizontally by grabbing it in half. For the top half of the hoodie, fold it evenly over the bottom half of the garment so that the bottom of the hoodie is aligned with the shoulders.
4. Fold the hoodie in half vertically and into quarters to form a square.
5. Tuck the hood of the hoodie into the rest of the hoodie. Make the hood wrap around the rest of the hoodie.