1. Place the clothes with the label on the ironing board.
2. Cut a square piece of parchment paper and place it on top of the label.
3. Put a hot iron on the parchment paper and heat the label.
4. Use tweezers to tear off the label while it is still hot.
1. Place the clothes with the sticky residue on the label in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. Makes it easier to remove the adhesive label.
2. Wipe detergent on the sticky label area.
3. If the sticky residue still can't be removed, you can choose a product specifically for removing sticky residue.
Women's Ultra Light Puffer Vest