1. Measure from the neck of the shirt, usually starting at the bottom of the collar. Place one end of the tape measure on the front of the neck, then go around until the two ends meet.
2. Take the chest measurement at the widest part of the chest.
3. Measure the sleeves and measure your arms from the middle of your back down.
4. Find the smallest part of your waist, usually above your belly button and below your rib cage.
5. Measure the width of your hips and the distance from your waist by standing with your legs 15 cm apart. Wrap the tape measure around the widest part of your buttocks.
6. Measure the size of your thighs, knees and calves. Wrap the tape measure around the widest part of each area and take the measurements.
7. To measure the crotch, place one end of the tape measure at the waist in the front, then wrap the tape measure through your legs. Place your fingers on the tape measure at the natural waist in the back.